Breath Therapeutics B.V. (We) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. For the purpose of the Personal Data Protection Act (the Act) and any data protection law that becomes applicable to the processing of personal data under this policy, the data controller is Breath Therapeutics B.V. and we have our registered office at Aubergenviller Allee 67a, in 64807Dieburg, Frankfurt Rhein-Main, Germany.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations and requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore the way our site (Site) processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
1. Information we collect - We may collect and process the following data about you:Information you give us - You may give us information about yourself by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you use our Site, search for a product, and when you report a problem with our Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.Information we collect about you - With regard to each of your visits to our Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
2. Uses of information - We use information held about you in the following ways:
2.1 Information you give to us - This information will be used:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
- To create anonymised data (which we may licence to third parties directly).
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
2.2 Information we collect about you - This information will be used:
- To administer our Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
- To improve our Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site safe and secure.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
2.3 Information we receive from other sources - This information will be used, combined with information you give to us and information we collect about you, for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
2.4 Disclosure of your information - We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site. Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets. The prospective seller or buyer will be commited by agreement to keep the information confidential.
- If Breath Therapeutics B.V. or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its users will be one of the transferred assets.
3. Your rights - You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you and ask for your consent (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us via the contact form.
You may also have the right to ask us to rectify, block, complete, erase, restrict and object to the processing of data which relates to you and to request an explanation about the processing by contacting us via the contact form.
You have the right to make a subject access request about the personal data that we process about you. If you wish to access your personal data you can contact us via the contact form and provide sufficient information to enable you and your data to be identified.
4. Storage of your information
Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Act or any data protection law that becomes applicable to the processing of personal data under this policy.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
7. Social media platforms - Any communication, engagement and actions made by you through external social media platforms on which our Site and/or Breath Therapeutics B.V. participate are subject to the terms and conditions and privacy policies of those social media platforms. Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. Our Site will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and we encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact usvia our contact form. Our Site may use social sharing buttons which helps share content directly from websites to a social media platform. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion. Users should be aware that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a website through your social media platform account.
10. Voluntary provision of personal data - The provision of personal information in connection with the use of our services is voluntary, unless required for us to be able to fulfill our legal obligations under applicable law.
11. Right to make a complaint to supervisory authority - In the EEA, you may also make a complaint to the relevant supervisory body or seek a remedy through the courts if you believe your rights have been breached. There are exceptions to these rights so access may be denied, for example where we are legally prevented from making a disclosure.