This data privacy statement explains how Breath Therapeutics B.V. (hereafter “Breath Therapeutics”, “we”, “us”) processes which personal data referring to you for which purposes. In any event, collection and processing of personal data will only take place conformable to the applicable law (i.a. the General Data Protection Regulation, “GDPR”).
Contact form or other requests
We process personal data in order to provide you with the agreed or requested services on this website:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts;
- If you send us inquiries;
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
The legal basis is Article 6 (1) b) GDPR.
We also process personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To administer our website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
The legal basis is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR.
- a) Log data and technical cookies
- b) Analytics
You can prevent that data (including your IP address) generated by the cookie is transferred to Google if you download and install this Browser-Plugin.
Data Transfer to Third Parties
We may share personal information with third parties including outside of the EU:
- Reporting obligations to regulatory authorities and enforcement of rights: As a pharmaceutical company, we are subject to specific regulations, such as pharmacovigilance. Some of these laws require us to send your reports to regulators or other authorities worldwide (including countries that may have a different level of data protection than the EU). We only provide authorities with personal data if we are legally obliged to do so. In order to protect our rights or the rights of third parties, we may also disclose data to rights holders, consultants and authorities in accordance with legal provisions.
- Subsidiaries: We share your personal information with members of our group, which means our subsidiaries.
- Sale of Breath Therapeutics: In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
Data transfer to recipients outside the EU: Some of these companies process personal data outside the EU. In these cases, we ensure an adequate level of data protection to comply with European law (usually through EU standard contractual clauses published by the European Commission).
Retention period and deletion of data
Breath Therapeutics processes personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose of the processing, which mainly is the provision of our services requested by you.
You can request information which personal data we store. If you have provided personal data based on a contract or consent, you have the right to receive this data in a common and machine-readable format.
In justified cases, you may also request the deletion, correction or limitation of the processing of personal data. If personal data referring to you is transferred to a country outside the EU that does not provide adequate protection, you may request a copy of the contract that provides adequate protection of personal data.
If we use personal data on the basis of a balance of interests (Article 6 (1) f) GDPR), you can object to the use of personal data. In this case, we will no longer use personal data unless our interests prevail. You can object to the use of personal data for direct marketing purposes, e.g. the receipt of mailings, at any time without further consideration.
If you have any questions about our use of personal data, this data protection declaration or would like to exercise your rights, you can contact us at any time. Please fill out the contact form available under:
In case of questions or concerns you can also contact the competent data protection authority (especially where you live or where we are established).
Data privacy statement as of: 8 January 2019